A delegation presenting to the June 12th Council meeting...
Would love to hear your thoughts on the following issues on the June 19th City Council workshop agenda:
1) 2012 Citizen Survey - exploring how the next in a series of citizen surveys should be conducted.
2) Permissive Tax Exemption Funding Cap Calculation - tax exemptions for properties owned and operated by non-profits could be modified.
3) Adjournment Time of Council Meetings - the latest time a council meeting could last before a vote might be adjusted. This pertains especially to decisions on public hearings around property developments.
4) Residential Parking on Private Property - looking at the size, condition, and number of vehicles permitted on private property. Also exploring requirements for landscaping on private property and regulations on parking on landscaped areas.
5) Noise Enforcement: looking at different ways of enforcing and possibly modifying the noise bylaw.
Call me at 1 (250) 574-3509 or email me at email@example.com. You can also leave a comment below!