April was a busy month and I am hoping I can get write some updates and reports here soon. A quick preview:
- Attended the UBCM executive meetings and advocacy days with the provincial government
- Attended BC Transit Workshop
- Attended the Southern Interior Local Government Conference
- Ran my first half marathon at Boogie the Bridge and was honoured to promote community health and fitness at many opportunities before and after.
- Supported the steering committee of the Interior Car Share Cooperative, which is hoping to launch car sharing in Kamloops soon.