« Serious BC Government Damage Control...the HST backlash | Main | Last Days of Summer...Discover a Great City Park »

August 20, 2009


Bob Ulevog

What about the trees that are on City property that are a nuisance and/or dangerous to private property? I contacted the City last summer regarding a tree that is dying and overhanging on my property and am still waiting for something to be done about it.
Shouldn't I be able to give 21 day notice to the City? Or have it removed and then send them the bill!

Arjun Singh

Have you tried contacting City Hall again?

The comments to this entry are closed.


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner